Thursday, December 4, 2008

Speaking of Barack Obama

Apparently some gentleman named Barack Obama won the big election about a month ago. I don't pay attention to these sorts of things normally, but I saw them selling a "commemorative" plate of him on a late night commercial last night. Supposedly he is going to be the new President. Looks like a nice kid, I wish him luck.

On that note, I was at Beaners last night and overheard some chap talking about this Obama fellow and how he thinks he is doing a good job. I got my cup of coffee, headed back up to my flat and decided to look Barack up on the internet. There certainly is alot of stuff about him on the web, but he doesn't seem to know much about telechromatics. I may write him a letter or get in touch with him by phone.

I also saw a picture of him smoking, a pal mal perhaps?

No comments: