Monday, December 15, 2008

If You've Ever Wondered...

It has been a few days, I've been busy hosting some coffee parties for some local socialites. They're kind of like cocktail parties, except that I substitute coffee. They are starting to become very popular among the local well-to-do. Let's face it, people usually end up intoxicated at cocktail parties, and driving drunk afterward. That's bad news, and no one wants to be responsible for what could happen. Cocktails also make you a little tired. However, no one gets intoxicated off of coffee and it helps you party late into the night.

I have some pictures from a few of the get-togethers, and I'll post them once I get permission from some of the attendees. But it was a good time this past week, and I look forward to many more.

And, remember, as we enter the holiday season nothing says Merry Christmas like a big mug of hot black coffee.

No comments: